Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Magni



Hail to all out there in Blogland! Sorry for my abscence of posts; I'll try to be on here more regularly. Here are pictures of one of the reasons I haven't been on too much of late-my pup Magni. He's about a week shy of being 9 months old now. He's a happy pup, and is already a great watchdog. I've been spending a lot of time with him, and I've been taking him to training classes as well. He's almost as tall as me when he stands on his hind legs (I'm about 5'10"). He's put the fear of dog into several salesmen who've rang my doorbell. Anyway, enjoy the pics of my buddy, and I'll be back soon!









Friend to my friends, foe to my foes.













Here's a picture from last Winter when I got Magni, in case you haven't seen my earlier pics...that, and it's just so damn cute.

9 comments:

Paul R. McNamee said...

Lookin' good, Magni!

Charles Gramlich said...

So he went from mostly sleeping cuteness to big and active! Definitely a beautiful dog.

Scott said...

Paul,

Thanks!

Chrales,

That's a fair description of his growth process..he still naps hard, but he not only gets his second wind, but a third, fourth, etc, etc. Thanks for the compliments on him!

Lana Gramlich said...

Gads they grow up fast, don't they? I bet he's still as sweet as his puppy picture is, anyway. :)

Danielle Garzelloni said...

he's so handsome, he should be in movies :)

Scott said...

Lana,

Yes, he is..except now he almost knocks me over when he jumps up on his back legs to 'hug' me.

Seven Hare,

Thanks D! I can picture him running across the mountains or something like that...or maybe killing Roman centurians.

Heff said...

Smart Lookin' Dawg.

How you been, dude ?!?

Scott said...

Heff,

Sometimes he's too smart! I'm doing well, thanks!

Heff said...

Don't make me lick your "Sharktapus".


Put a post up, Mang !